Monday, September 10, 2012

Diagnostic

 i have been moving around since i was a kid. such as i had come from china to new york when i was a kid and moving around in Manhattan. But the most important one is when my family moved from Manhattan to Queens. i had to go live in a place that i had never been before and went to a different school. which it had change me a lot.
 i remember when i first move into the new house in queens, it felt so different. everything was different from the apartment that i was used to live in, the every room in the house is bigger and cleaner. However, i felt so empty in house for the first few weeks. most of the time  i was in my own room and just trying to find something that i can spend my time on. As a result of i dont know any place that i can go and none of my friends lived in Queens. Also i had no idea where i can just go alone and not following my parents.
it all just get better when the school started at September. At first i was kind of scares of going to school in the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment